Thursday, January 20, 2011

Funny and facinating in a weird way...

Go read this quirky little article... I have tons of friends (okay so I have a few friends, but they have friends that I cyber stalk and thereby consider them close not-exactly-personal friends....) that write blogs for the world to see. I just do this one so family can see the kids grow up - it is not interesting to anyone else so S and J can stop freaking out that people will be looking at them earl-i in the morning looking gross. Anyway I liked this article.
http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs/index.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED the article and it has me onto a whole raft of new blogs to stalk :)

I especially love the writer of the article. Especially 'specially how funny she is.

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!