Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Reeds

In the deep dark downpour is Sebas, Eric, Dom, Luc, Marina, Meg, Jas, Jade and Danilo... beside what I call the Brisbane Eye. If it wasn't $25 a seat maybe they would have a few people riding that thing... We also roamed around South Bank and went to the museum...
It was only spitting when I took this picture of the Brisbane Temple. The Kangaroo Point Ward Chapel is just.... 5m away. JEALOUS? Yes.

To be honest I am planning a famnapping. We can't go back to NZ without the Reeds.... CAN'T! We had lots of fun with them today xxx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!