Monday, January 17, 2011

The only authorized family portrait...


I am telling the truth.

We had some wonderful photos taken on Friday, before Shane left for work but I am not allowed to put them on the world-wide-interwebz. I can't work out why not. We were all looking fabulous.... Dom and the kids were in their togs (fresh out of the pool), Shane was dressed for work, Sam and J were in their PJs with bed hair and no makeup on, Jack and Tom had been roused from the lair and had not yet eaten, and Dad was pre-his-morning-coffee... so what's the problem??

This picture however was authorized. They laughed their heads off when they saw it and proclaimed it was the *best family picture ever* (even though 90% of the family is absent) and said I could put it on the blog. Go figure.

I guess I should thank the paparazzi (aka Sebastien-you-little-bugger) for catching us at such a delightful moment... waiting for our metre diameter pizza to be cooked, whilst sitting outside the pizzeria.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!