Monday, January 9, 2012

More wisdom kiwi style

Okay so here are a few more - this one is important, this one is funny (I love you naked Betty!!!), this one is just typical of blokes, I'm laughing - even though it is naughty - because this is such kiwi humour :), I just never get tired of this one, and here are some funny days of summer (although you must NOT try this trick at home), and this is where I got the inspiration to train Dom... and here is where you foreign types learn about rugby shorts ("stubbies"), and of course you can't pass by a bit o' Ritchie, oops, did I say that outloud? I meant, RUGBY.
xx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!