Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sheesh, proof I'm not image concious (sp??) but I SHOULD BE!



Dad's house! Or should I say, his firewall... I dropped by to give afternoon tea to the men building this wall (in the searing heat) and took this quick pic from the car. Sam, I sure hope you are right about men wanting "hot pastry, no matter what the weather" because I took them Kidd's award winning beef, beer and bacon pie, and lamb and kumera pie.



And I'm posting this pic of me and Dad chatting because it is real.





Real ugly of me, but also REAL.

(plus I'm wearing my fav vintage cowboy shirt, with deserves to be famous anyway).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!