Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

 Lucy and Dom have been hiding this box of chocolates under her bed for WEEKS!!!  The kids were really happy to finally see inside it  :)
 Beautiful Yadu, and Monica
 The Dhakal girls - Sam, I took this photo for you...
 

 10 minutes ago - Lucy and Monica rollerblading while waiting for dinner to be cooked
 They  have been playing roller hockey in the road (we live on a dead-end) for the last 2 hours)
 Sebastien...  found in the garage making something.  When I found him he said "Mum, I really need a candle and some matches."  Uh huh.  Yer.
Megane swinging in our back garden. The red tree is my favourite this year.  It is magnificent.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Is it a plum tree? Looks like ours.

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!