Thursday, March 3, 2011

Report from Dom at the airport

Did you know we still have international teams arriving in Christchurch to help us find and bury our dead, and clear the rubble? Dom was in the airport yesterday and a new team arrived from Japan and everyone in the airport started applauding them. EVERYONE. The same thing happened for a rural rescue team from elsewhere in New Zealand.

I guess it is like in WWII when the allies helped out in France - the deeds of a few men are still remembered today. We will love these people forever for what they are doing for us today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!