Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st day back at school - Wed 2nd March

Our students are so resiliant.
They were really amazing today - just their regular chatty, fun, friendly selves. They were up to all their usual tricks (trying to get on Mathletics during study period, "needing" to go to the library to "photocopy something" at totally random moments and pretending Form Period didn't exist) - it was great!
They were also very welcoming to my children who had to come out to school as their school is.... squished. Lucy wanted to go with the Yr 11 students to their classes all day and the other two settled down much quicker than I expected (they are super shy, like their mother). However, I want them back at St Michael's sooner rather than later so their lives can get back to normal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!