Monday, February 28, 2011

She Chocolat from Governors Bay


Just before Knocking Off time the giving/caring/peaceful women from She Chocolat in Governors Bay came by with their portable Belgian hot chocolate, brownies and florintines. We were dying of heat exhaustion at this point but one sniff of this incredible brew and we were all over them like boys on mud. It was the richest, smoothest, most spicy (not hot spicy, but sort of nutmeggy and cinnamony) hot chocolate I've ever had. It was.... liquid heaven. I know I'll never want the instant stuff ever again.
Ladies, if you are reading this *please set up shop in Christchurch*
I heard that they were doing the rounds in the CBD but they have also been out to the relief/refugee centres in the suburbs, and to the rescue workers all over town. Que Dieu vous benisse.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!