Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Americans are here too

The American's also arrived today. They sure like NZ sausage rolls and mince pies! I chatted with a few. They are all from California and they are here "for the duration." Thanks so much guys (and your families). I found some Jif peanut butter in the supply tent so I delivered it, and a warning about Vegemite. Next time I go back they are going to give me the results of their taste test of NZ peanut butter vs Jif, and their verdict of our waffles.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

and who is that little cutie in the first pic?

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!