Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Talking to Dad

He has had 3 hours sleep, he said he lay down and it was Lights Out. (I'm telling him off for not having more sleep). The fire service called and asked him to run the Rescue Tender tonight, so he is heading back into town soon. He is going to bring me water :) We just had another aftershock while I was on the phone and he didn't feel it. I love that. He is about to have a shower. I'd still take that Mac'n'Cheese over a shower but a shower would be lovely. I'd even settle for washing my hands right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!