Friday, February 25, 2011

I saw Dad! I saw Dad!

It was only for a few minutes, but I saw Dad! He looks great and is amazingly strong and awake looking. Sure, you can see he has had a few bad days, but his stamina is amazing. He is just starting a double shift (I guess that promise of the local lads not having to do overtime didn't last long) but he is up for it.
We are all thinking about you Dad, and love you
xx
Suzy and the rest of the world

PS I ment to take a photo but I just didn't get to it, sorry Sam and J

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!