Monday, February 28, 2011

City pictures

I gave my camera to some people who had to make food deliveries to workers around town today and they took these pictures...
This is the Catholic Cathedral. My Nana used to go to Sacred Heart School, and her brothers went to Xavier College - both of which were connected to the Cathedral. Nowdays the school is called Catholic Cathedral College, and I dare say they will be having a few extra days off school.






Why is it that the awesome Art Deco buildings are all falling down? Sob!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!