Thursday, February 24, 2011

Civil obedience







I had an email this morning asking about looters.



To our great shame (and I mean, the entire population of NZ and especially Christchurch) there have been 6 arrests for people being behind the police cordon without permission. But that is all. These people are considered as the lowest-of-the-low... In the September earthquake there was 1 arrest made for looting and I believe the idiot was raiding a liquor store.



On the other hand, we were asked this morning to please start flushing toilets again because there is no water in the system so they can't see where it is broken! We don't have water so we can't flush, but I am all about doing as I am told on this one!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!