Monday, February 28, 2011

Team Japan

I really only saw the boys from Japan for a couple of minutes today. There were a few that came to eat quickly but for the whole day their teams just keep filing in and out of the base camp. I saw my super-cool-awesome guy as I was on the bus at the end of my shift - I was so relieved to see he is okay. They look *exhausted*. The team that came in at 5pm could hardly lift their heads to see where they were going and it was an obvious effort to carry their gear bags back to camp.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!