Thursday, February 24, 2011

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink


I thought this was halarious - that OPEN sign was put up after the September 4 earthquake, I dare say it doesn't apply now!

The market gardener on Cranford St has artisian water and he has been generously letting anyone who wants it to come with their own container and fill up.

Here's the set up... a real kiwi job!
This is where we are getting our water from. We have to boil it because the waste water system is compromised and it is leaching into the ground all over the place, but it is good, nearby and free. Bless the family that owns this farm.

1 comment:

Paula W said...

Thank you Suzy. Please keep writing. And your photos are just great. But please be extra careful too.

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!