Monday, December 20, 2010

Colt Jesse-Trapper

A minute after I took this photo (Megane had been pushing him around like he was in a car) he decided to decapitate himself by squiggling down under the tray...)
Colt and Seb at the park - after we played there for a while we noticed signs saying "magpie danger, wear a hat, carry an umbrella, walk quietly and quickly out of the area..." Luckily none of the kids were maimed or attacked - but I got some great magpie photos (pre-noticing the sign of course)
Traps was laughing and having the best time :) It was his first time ever in a swing.
What a cutie little chubba xxxx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!