Friday, December 17, 2010

Kids having fun

Ahhh, just like Montreal. The kids lept on the train (this is it at the airport before it filled up) and starting swinging like monkeys (please note the suitcases with their "heavy" tags - that had to be moved constantly as those doors opened from different sides at each station, grrrrr). Oh and did I mention it was about 34C and a-million% humidity??
Sam's pool... Meg is coming off the slide, Lucy is swimming in Colts floaty belt (it is 9ft deep), Dom is tinkering with the pool vacuum and Seb is slowing going blind due to the chlorine content (don't panic Dad - I went and got them all goggles asap)

1 comment:

staciclaus said...

Wahhhh! Looks GORGEOUS! WIsh I were there.

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!