Saturday, December 11, 2010

Megane's ballet recital at the Town Hall

Wow, these pictures are bad! But in reality it was really great.... Here are a few pictures I took (before they made an announcement to cut it out because it is being professinally video recorded) of Megane and Grace doing jazz and ballet (Grace is in the front row, middle... Megane is to her right)
Megane is half a arm movement behind and is looking at Grace ;)

This was their Russian character dance and Meg and Grace are in their somewhere...

Here they are in their dressing room - wanting me to put down the camera and leave them alone...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!