Friday, December 9, 2011

12 noon - an hour and a half till Airport

Here are his priorities... We have to be at the airport in an hour and a half, but before that we have to buy a present for Seb's friend, take him to a birthday party, buy some food for him to snack on on the journey and stuff like that. We got home from running 10 minutes ago (it was sheer torture as usual, but fun) and while I was in the shower this is what he was doing... putting the "ank-lers" and nose on my car... (you have to admit my car is cute though...)

And Dom, here is your lemon tree. I know you will miss it and you think I can't take care of it, but I CAN AND I WILL xxx


And finally, Dom can you please buy me a few of these. I have about 3 weeks left and then Seb will probably die of some kind of infection. Merci! xxxx PS Marie-Lyne - please take note... He will probably come back with some kind of pink and yellow tube of toothpaste

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!