Friday, December 9, 2011

Today is the day...

9.45am - We are getting ready to go for a run. I have lost my laptop charger and Dom is taking his so he can work on a computer programme during his layovers (5hrs in Vancouver). I think I am more concerned about being LAPTOP FREE than about Dom leaving.
Hmmmm, no Dom, 3 kids on my own, Christmas/birthdays/school holidays, possible natural disasters VS no laptop charger. Yes. The laptop charger is a bigger worry.
I will be updating the blog through out the day so keep checking back for photos of Dom getting ready to go :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!