Sunday, December 18, 2011

the Catholic Cathedral

Sam'n'J these photos are for you. As you can see the building is still standing but Mus (jr) assures me that it is coming down and they are just propping it up until they can get everything out of it. (Thanks but I'll pass on that job). This is from the Moorehouse Ave side...


And the front and left side (facing Bealey Avenue). The dome was gone a long time ago. I'm just glad Nana isn't here to see it, although knowing her she would have had some interesting things to say.


Photos proudly taken by Mus (jr)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!