Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mike the Legend takes up Scooter Grinding

Seb "Put both feet on the deck", Mike "what's the deck? Oh, I can't. My feet are too big"

Action shot... (this one is out of order, he was coming from a different direction even but I don't know how to reorder the photos when they are uploaded)



CHEATING!!!! I see your other foot MIKE!


On the top step, but we won't mention HOW he got there....


Ummmm, success????


There are times when it is best to let the pictures speak for themselves. This is one of those times.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!