Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Christmas 2011
The children are asleep and I have finished getting ready for tomorrow morning (it's 1am, not too bad!). We went to Hagley Park for Carols by Candlelight tonight. It was special to be there with the children as it is always Dominic's special treat to take them while I stay home and make Christmas cookies. They missed Papa, but they were very happy to be there.
I hope everyone sleeps well tonight and that you have a wonderful holiday season.
xxx
Suzy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!