Friday, December 9, 2011

The Eagle is flying...

Isn't this the most beautiful tree you have ever seen? I'm totally in love with it and I'll be putting ferns and pahutakawa flowers in our tree. It doesn't need any other decoration at all... (it is standing in the foyer at Dom's office)

And here is the 'Sweet As' Kiwi Christmas set-up that is part of the inter-office competition - I love it! jandals, BBQ, gumboots, beach games, camping chair, candy canes, beer and a 'sweet as' beach towel!


*and here we are at the airport!!!* And that's 20kg of junk food in that bag :) Dom is now ON THE PLANE! As you will notice, he is not dressed for arriving in snowy Canada, so can someone please take him a coat to the airport? He isn't planning on buying one because he will never need it back here - so can someone loan him one please? Merci xx

And Marie, we stopped by the supermarket to get some Cherry Ripes for your Dad (they are soooooooooo good) and I got you a few of these! Banana flavoured candybars! Sadly, there were no vegemite flavoured ones, so I just got these...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!