Sunday, December 4, 2011

This one is for Eman







Even seeing wasn't believing on this one. Seb and I were on our way to Bunnings when we saw THIS!

"It can't be..."

"Is it...?"

"No way, it blimin' IS!!!"

Megane was begging me to stop taking photos (and laughing like a crazed maniac) in case the owner came out of Bunnings with a big leaf blower and did the dirty on me, but seriously - this truck/van/caravan/Island job is just too good to be true!


You know you wish you had this parked on your shingled front lawn... go on, admit it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!