Saturday, December 10, 2011

Honesty

Dom is in Vancouver :) He has emailed, and he is working on a computer programme to kill time. Obviously he is very excited, but he says it doesn't seem real. He is happy to be back in Canada.
The kids and I however have hit the wall. He isn't even with family yet and we have already been crying because we miss him and it isn't the same here without him. I know you have to CHOOSE happiness, and I'm trying - but you know what, I just choose life with Dom because that equals happiness.
I wish he would just hurry up and get to Montreal so we can be excited about him being with family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!