Thursday, December 22, 2011

Disco Dancing!

Yes, two crepe pans going at once...

"Do you want to hear my song?"



"Dance with me Lulu!"


"you're SO CUTE Lucy!!!"




Seb has all the moves... We were dancing and twirling and doing The Swing! There are 10 other photos of us dancing but they are all blurry or laughing so hard that we look freakish!



Meg got out the camera when we are, making crepes (and icecream) for dinner at 9.30pm on Wednesday night (as you do when The Dad is away on holiday) and I was singing along to Joyce Jonathan (one of my favourite French singers) on my iPod and then it turned into a disco session with Lucy and Seb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trop cool ! C tellement long faire des crèpes...ça passe plus vite en dansant !

About Me

My photo
Our family of 5 currently lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love being here because of the weather, the clean water, Dad living 5 minutes from us, and our Ward. I miss my friends and family overseas and invite you all to come here for a holiday!